As a member of Hidden Harbor Yacht Club, you are able to benefit from reciprocal moorage agreements with over 80 other yacht clubs. From Portland to Vancouver Island and beyond, your moorage needs
can be met while traveling.
When exercising reciprocal moorage privileges, please follow the guidelines below:
- You must be a current member of HHYC to exercise reciprocal moorage, fly a HHYC burgee and carry a valid/current year membership card
- Although moorage is most likely free, register your boat at the marina office. You will likely need to pay for utilities.
- Be respectful of others and the facility. We are a guests and do not want to have our mooring privileges revoked.
- Use the links below to obtain specific information about the reciprocal requirements of your destination.
- For your convenience, you can download a .pdf of our reciprocal agreements as of April 2017 at the following link: Download Here